Check-in: from 4pm room available.
Check-out: by 10am departure from the room.
A luggage room with shower is available for early arrivals or late check-out.
For arrivals before 4pm it is possible to use amenities such as: swimming pool, solarium, bar, beach, sport courts, mini club and entertainment.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
Subject to availability and for a fee, you can book a day use room (room release by 8pm) or a late check-out (room release by 2pm) on site.
The payment of the Club Card is requested to all guests (children under 3 years of age not included).
The Club Card provides access to the following services: animation, mini club, playground, sport activities and courts, swimming pools with equipped solarium and bathing concession.
Weekly: €56.00 (from 3 years of age).
Resort sport and recreational facilities, such as animation, may not be operational or accessible whether climatic conditions or small presence of low-season guests make it impossible to activate and/or operate.
– Bed and Breakfast.
– Includes: breakfast.
– Half Board.
– Includes: breakfast + dinner (drinks not included).
– Full Board.
– Includes: breakfast + lunch and dinner (drinks not included).
– All Inclusive.
– Includes: breakfast + lunch and dinner with with drinks at meals* + drinks and snacks at the Pool Bar**.
* during lunch and dinner: natural and sparkling water, white and red house wine, beer, cola, soda and orange juice on tap
** see details in “All Inclusive” paragraph
For guests in All Inclusive accommodation, it is included:
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner, with meals drinks (still and sparkling bottled mineral water, red and white house wine, beer, cola, soda and orange soda on tap).
– At the Pool Bar from 9am to midnight unlimited consumption on tap and in plastic glasses of: still and sparkling mineral water, cola, soda and orange soda, cold tea, selection of fruit juices, cafetteria products (espresso, cappuccino, hot milk, latte, hot tea, chamomile), lemon, myrtle, lemon or coffee sorbet and bulk chocolate ice-cream, stretcher or cream.
– From 11am to 7.45pm at the Pool Bar free consumption of snacks and from 7.15pm to 7.45pm free of charge non-alcoholic and alcoholic aperitive.
To pay: national and foreign alcoholic drinks, not on tap water or drinks, ice-creams, snacks, light or sugar free drinks and all packaged products and those not mentioned in the All Inclusive.
“GOOD START” OFFER
By purchasing the “Good Start” offer, your holiday will start with a treat and will include even more services:
The offer costs €250.00 per room a week and includes:
a. First drink supply for minibar:
– 1 bottle of still water – 1 bottle of sparkling water
– 2 juices – 1 cola – 1 orange soda – 1 tonic water
– 1 national beer – 1 Prosecco (20cl) – 1 gin mignon – 1 rum mignon – 1 bag of chips– 1 sweet snack
b. Fruit basket in the room upon arrival
c. Room will be tidied up in the evening as well.
d. Daily change of beach towels (for all our Guests from 3-year-old of age), bathrobe and slippers (for 2 adults).
f. A couple’s massage of 30 minutes (for 2 people)
For holidays longer than 7, 14 or 21 nights, there is an extra charge of €20.00 per night and room.
PREMIUM PACKAGE (limited availability)
The Premium Pack is offered at a cost of €15.00 per room per night and is included for guests staying in Premium Two Bedroom and Panorama Suite with Rooftop Terrace.
It includes in room every day: fresh fruit, two coffee pods, tea bags, 1L of still water, 1L of sparkling water and free Wi-Fi connection.
BOARD TYPE UPGRADE
Guests in BB o FB formula can upgrade their board type in the All Inclusive one only in the hotel. The upgrade is mandatory for each guest of the room.
From BB to AI the cost per night is:
Adult: €60.00 (from 12 years) | Child: €40.00 (3/11 years incl.) | Infant: free (0/2 years incl.)
From HB to AI the cost per night is:
Adult: €45.00 (from 12 years) | Child: €30.00 (3/11 years incl.) | Infant: free (0/2 years incl.)
FIRST AND SECOND ROW ON THE BEACH
An umbrella and two sun loungers in the first or second row on the beach can be booked on site for a fee, subject to availability.
Per week: First row €210.00 | Second row €140.00
DEPOSIT AND BALANCE
– Payment of the entire amount of the stay is required upon confirmation of the booking for the non-refundable rate.
– A deposit of 30% for the entire stay is required on confirmation of the booking for the refundable rate.
– The balance of the stay is required on arrival, during check-in.
The following information applies to the refundable rates:
– Up until 30 days prior to arrival: 10% penalty of the total amount.
– From 29 to 21 days prior to arrival: 30% penalty of the total amount.
– From 20 to 11 days prior to arrival: 50% penalty of the total amount.
– 10 to 3 days prior to arrival: 75% penalty of the total amount.
– From 2 days up until arrival date: 100% penalty of the total amount.
– No show or early departure: 100% total stay penalty charged.
Any requests made during the booking phase relating to preferences or particular needs (e.g. room on the first floor), are only subject to availability and not guaranteed.
CHILDREN, INFANTS AND COTS
Infant: 0/2 years (incl.).
Child: 3/11 years (incl.).
– For infants, accommodation is free if sharing a bed, or in their own cot, with meals included according to the relevant package booked.
– Cots are available for €15.00 per night, to be paid on site.
BIBERONERIA (BABY’S ROOM)
On your holiday use our baby’s room, accessible all day long, equipped with a kitchenette, sink, refrigerator, bottle warmer, microwave oven, blender, sterilizer, pots, dishes, napkins and chairs. During restaurant opening time, cooked and non-processed basic products are also available: vegetable stock, vegetable soup, fresh sauce, tiny pasta, boiled meat and fish, fresh fruit, yogurt, hazelnut cream, jams, dried rusts and single-dose biscuits.
Fresh or powdered milk, homogenized or other baby-specific products are excluded.
If you would like to go on a one-day trip, you have the possibility to take with you a packed lunch, that will replace the meal at the restaurant. The take-away lunch needs to be reserved at the reception the day before within 6pm.
The packed lunch is also available as extra meal at the price of €20.00 per person.
Take some time for yourself and enjoy a relaxing or therapeutic massage in our wellness area with one of our experts.
No extra beds are available in relation to the maximum occupancy of the suites and rooms.
Do not worry about bringing your own beach towel, these are available for free during your stay in the Resort with a midweek change included.
It is possible to request a new beach towel, in addition to the weekly change included, at a cost of €2.50 per change.
The free of charge Wi-Fi service is available in the Resort.
At our bazaar you can find basic items for the beach and for kids, along with beauty products, souvenirs and tourist guides.
From the hotel reception you can rent a bicycle to discover nearby beaches or tourist centers.
The carpark of the Resort has limited available space, it is unsupervised but monitored with video surveillance.
Free parking is available outside and nearby the Resort.
Service upon request and with additional cost:
€6.00 per night (April 11th – June 26th / August 29th – October 18th)
€8.00 per night (June 27th – August 28th)
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are only available upon request and after reservation (e.g. doctor or baby-sitting).
LAUNDRY AND IRONING
At the reception you will find information and costs on the laundry and ironing service (with the possibility of dry cleaning).
A limited number of dogs, cats, rabbits and small caged birds, 10kg max. are allowed on request (€10.00 per night plus €70.00 for final room healing).
Animals, to be kept on leashes or pet carrier, shall not have access to: swimming pools, sport facilities, playground, bars, restaurants and bathing concession.
According to regional law, animals cannot access the beach, except for dedicated sandals, from 8am to 8pm.
A dog beach is present not far from Resort.
Extra lunch and dinner, including natural and sparkling water, white and red house wine, beer, cola, soda and orange juice on tap.
Adult: €30.00 | Child: €15.00 | Infant: free
Any extra meals booked are compulsory for all room occupants and not individually, unless authorized by the Management and must be booked at the reception.
FOOD ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
It is necessary when booking, to report any food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
The Resort does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for unpackaged products.
For specific reservations (not direct ones) there is a supplement per person per night of: €2.00 (BB) – €3.00 (HB) – €4.00 (FB).
Payments at the bar and restaurant are made using a pre-paid money card, which can be activated at the reception and allows you to enjoy your stay without carrying cash.
The money card is issued with a deposit of €5.00 and can be recharged with any amount using cash, credit card or debit card. Any left-over amount, including the deposit will be refunded once the card is returned.
The municipality of Orosei does not currently apply for any tourist fee.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
Cards: Debit Card, American Express, Visa, Euro / Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: until June 30th 2020 maximum of €2,999.99 for residents of Italy and maximum of €15,000.00 for foreign citizens. From July 01st to December 31st 2021 maximum of €1,999.99 for residents of Italy.
A public urban service bus ARST, whose stop is 1,500m from the Resort, is a convenient way to reach the centre of Orosei, Galtellì, La Caletta, Budoni, San Teodoro and Olbia.
For information and costs visit www.arst.sardegna.it
A private bus in partnership with the Resort, provides daily service to reach even more comfortably beaches and residential areas.
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 73km | 60 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia Riviera del Corallo Airport (AHO)
– 194km | 140 minutes by car.
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 224km | 150 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 75km | 60 minutes by car.
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 93km | 80 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 100km | 120 minutes by car.
Port of Porto Torres
– 190km | 140 minutes by car.
Port of Cagliari
– 229km | 160 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM/TO THE AIRPORT IN OLBIA
– Car or minibus (1-8 people) €45.00 per person 1-way.
– Children under 4 years old 50% discount.
– Child car seat €15.00 each – 1 way.
– Additional charge for night service (from 10pm to 7am) + 30%.
– All rates are inclusive of VAT and must be paid on site.