Check-in: hand-over of the keys from 4:00pm.
Check-out: return of the keys within 10:00am.
For arrivals before 4pm it is possible to use amenities such as: swimming pool, solarium, bar, beach, sport courts, mini-club and entertainment.
Valid documents of all Guests, minors of all ages included, are required at check-in.
DAY-USE AND LATE CHECK-OUT
Subject to availability and for a fee, you can book a day use room (room release by 8pm) or a late check-out (room release by 2pm) on site.
– Bed and Breakfast.
– Includes: breakfast.
– Half Board.
– Includes: breakfast + dinner (drinks not included).
– Full Board.
– Includes: breakfast + lunch and dinner (drinks not included).
– All Inclusive.
– Includes: breakfast + lunch and dinner with with drinks at meals* + drinks and snacks at the Pool Bar**.
* during lunch and dinner: natural and sparkling water, white and red house wine, beer, cola, soda and orange juice on tap
** see details in “All Inclusive” paragraph
For guests in All Inclusive accommodation, it is included:
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner, with meals drinks (still and sparkling bottled mineral water, red and white house wine, beer, cola, soda and orange soda on tap).
– At the Pool Bar from 9am to midnight unlimited consumption on tap and in plastic glasses of: still and sparkling mineral water, cola, soda and orange soda, cold tea, selection of fruit juices, cafetteria products (espresso, cappuccino, hot milk, latte, hot tea, chamomile), lemon, myrtle, lemon or coffee sorbet and bulk chocolate ice-cream, stretcher or cream.
– From 11am to 7.00pm at the Pool Bar will be offered slices of pizza and focaccia, hamburger or hotdogs and French fries, and from 7.15pm to 7.45pm alcohol-free and alcoholic cocktails.
To pay: national and foreign alcoholic drinks, not on tap water or drinks, ice-creams, snacks, light or sugar free drinks and all packaged products and those not mentioned in the All Inclusive.
By purchasing the “Good Start” offer, your holiday will start with a treat and will include even more services. The offer costs €300.00 per room a week and includes:
a. First drink supply for minibar:
– x1 bottle of still water – x1 bottle of sparkling water.
– x2 juices – x1 cola – x1 orange soda – x1 tonic water.
– x1 national beer – x1 Prosecco (20cl) – x1 gin mignon – x1 rum mignon – x1 bag of chips– x1 sweet snack.
b. Fruit basket in the room upon arrival.
c. Room will be tidied up in the evening as well.
d. Daily change of beach towels (for all our Guests from 3-year-old of age).
e. Bathrobe and slippers (for 2 adults).
f. A couple’s massage of 30 minutes (for 2 people).
For holidays longer than 7, 14 or 21 nights, there is an extra charge of €25.00 per night and room.
BOARD TYPE UPGRADE
Guests in BB o FB formula can upgrade their board type in the All Inclusive one only in the hotel. The upgrade is mandatory for each guest of the room.
From BB to AI the cost per night is:
Adult: €60.00 (from 12 years) | Child: €40.00 (3/11 years incl.) | Infant: free (0/2 years incl.)
From HB to AI the cost per night is:
Adult: €45.00 (from 12 years) | Child: €30.00 (3/11 years incl.) | Infant: free (0/2 years incl.)
FIRST AND SECOND ROW ON THE BEACH
An umbrella and two sun loungers in the first or second row on the beach can be booked on site and at an extra charge, service is subject to availability.
Per week: First row €280.00 | Second row €210.00
DEPOSIT AND FINAL PAYMENT
– a 30% deposit of the whole amount is necessary to confirm the room.
– Final payment during check-in.
Valid for refundable rates:
– Up to 30 days before your scheduled arrival date: no cancellation fee.
– From 29 to 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 30% fee of your total amount.
– From 20 to 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 50% fee of your total amount.
– From 13 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date: 75% fee of your total amount.
– From 3 days up to the arrival date: 100% of your total amount.
– No show or early check-out: 100% fee of your total amount.
It is not possible to modify or cancel for free a non-refundable rate.
Any requests made during the booking phase relating to preferences or particular needs (e.g. room on the 1st floor), are only subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Infant: 0-2 years of age.
– Cot: €10.00 per night.
– Limited number of pushchairs available, €10.00 per day (a €50.00 deposit per pushchair is required).
On your holiday use our baby’s room, accessible all day long, equipped with a kitchenette, sink, refrigerator, bottle warmer, microwave oven, blender, sterilizer, pots, dishes, napkins and chairs. During restaurant opening time, cooked and non-processed basic products are also available: vegetable stock, vegetable soup, fresh sauce, tiny pasta, boiled meat and fish, fresh fruit, yogurt, hazelnut cream, jams, dried rusts and single-dose biscuits.
Fresh or powdered milk, homogenized or other baby-specific products are excluded.
The packed lunch is also available as extra meal at the price of €20.00 per person.
Do not worry about bringing your own beach towel, these are available for free during your stay in the Resort with a midweek change included.
It is possible to request a new beach towel, in addition to the weekly change included, at a cost of €2.50 per change.
The free of charge Wi-Fi service is available in the Resort.
At our Bazaar you can find basic items for the beach and for kids, along with beauty products, souvenirs and tourist guides.
From the hotel reception you can rent a bicycle to discover nearby beaches or tourist centers.
The carpark of the Resort has limited available space, it is unsupervised but monitored with video surveillance.
Free parking is available outside and nearby the Resort.
Service upon request and with additional cost:
€6.00 per night (April 09th – June 25th / August 29th – October 22th)
€8.00 per night (June 26th – August 28th)
SERVICES UPON REQUEST
Some services are only available at an extra charge upon request or with reservation (e.g. doctor).
LAUNDRY AND IRONING
At the reception you will find information and costs on the laundry and ironing service (with the possibility of dry cleaning).
A limited number of dogs, cats, rabbits and small caged birds, 10kg max. are allowed on request (€10.00 per night plus €70.00 for final room healing).
Animals, to be kept on leashes or pet carrier, shall not have access to: swimming pools, sport facilities, playground, bars, restaurants and bathing concession.
According to regional law, animals cannot access the beach, except for dedicated sandals, from 8am to 8pm.
A dog beach is present not far from Resort.
Extra lunch or dinner with drinks included can be booked on site (natural and sparkling water, white and red house wine, beer, cola, soda and orange juice on tap.
Extra meals are mandatory for all the guests of the room. An exception is possible only when authorized by the Hotel Manager.
VEGETARIAN AND/OR VEGAN MENU
The restaurant doesn’t offer a vegetarian and/or vegan menu. The Chef can cook a dish that satisfies our Guests’ needs, if the buffet doesn’t already offer something in line with these dietary preferences (e.g. pasta with zucchini).
FOOD ALLERGIES OR INTOLERANCES
It is necessary when booking, to report any food allergies or intolerances of any kind.
The Resort does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, therefore we cannot guarantee the absence of contamination for unpackaged products.
For specific reservations (not direct ones) there is a supplement per person per night of: €2.00 (BB) – €3.00 (HB) – €4.00 (FB).
Payments at the Bazaar, the bar and in the restaurant are made using a pre-paid card, which can be activated at the reception and allows you to enjoy your stay without carrying cash.
The money card is issued with a deposit of €5.00 and can be recharged with any amount using cash, credit card or debit card. Any left-over amount, including the deposit will be refunded once the card is returned.
The municipality of Orosei demands the payment on site of a tourist tax: €1.20 per night per person, which is issued together with the final room bill. Exemptions are available according to municipal laws. The price and the periods of application of the tax can vary depending on new regulations issued by the town of Orosei.
For information visit www.comune.orosei.nu.it
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cards: Debit card, American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, CartaSi.
Cash: maximum €1,999.00 for italians, €15,000.00 for foreign citizens.
A public urban service bus ARST, whose stop is 1,500m from the Resort, is a convenient way to reach the centre of Orosei, Galtellì, La Caletta, Budoni, San Teodoro and Olbia.
For information and costs visit www.arst.sardegna.it
A private bus in partnership with the Resort, provides daily service to reach even more comfortably beaches and residential areas.
HOW TO REACH US
Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
– 73km | 60 minutes by car.
Alghero-Fertilia Riviera del Corallo Airport (AHO)
– 194km | 140 minutes by car.
Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG)
– 224km | 150 minutes by car.
Port of Olbia
– 75km | 60 minutes by car.
Port of Golfo Aranci
– 93km | 80 minutes by car.
Port of Arbatax
– 100km | 120 minutes by car.
Port of Porto Torres
– 190km | 140 minutes by car.
Port of Cagliari
– 229km | 160 minutes by car.
TRANSFER FROM/TO OLBIA
– Olbia airport or port: €50.00 each way per person (1-8 people).
– Children under 4 years old 50% discount.
– Child seat: upon request.
– Minimum service charge: 2 adult fees.
– Additional charge for night service (from 8pm to 7.30am) +30%.
– All rates are inclusive of VAT and must be paid on site.
– In case of no-show the cost of the transfer will be charged entirely.
Transfer must be confirmed 10 days before the arrival day, and you need to notify from which airport/port you start your journey and the expected departure/arrival time.
– There are no toilets, showers and a bar on the beach.